Animal Hospital of Warwick2370 York Road, Commonwydds A-1Jamison, PA 18929
- Choosing a new puppy This is a nice starter guide of things that you should consider when you are thinking about getting a puppy.
- Heartworm Society Everything you ever wanted to know about heartworm disease can be found here!
- Behavior problems Founded by Brian Kilcommons and Sharon Wilson, best-selling authors and recognized experts on animal training and behavior, this site is a terrific resource for advice on a variety of behavioral problems. If you want to learn more about feline housesoiling, barking dogs, aggression, or any other behavioral problem, check this one out!
- National Animal Poison Control Center This is the website of the National Animal Poison Control Center. It includes a library, links to other sites, and phone numbers for the poison control center.
- USDA Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service The USDA maintains this website with information on a variety of animal health related topics, including the latest news on such things as Mad Cow Diseases, foot and mouth disease, and many other things.
- Rainbow Bridge Anyone who has ever lost a pet should visit this wonderful site. It is a terrific tribute to our lost family members
- Diabetes - feline diabetes care.
- Partners In Animal Health/Cornell University- information and resources for cat owners.
- Subcutaneous Fluid Administration- YouTube Video
- FDA (Recalls and Withdrawals)
- Pets and Parasites - CAPC(Companion Animal Parasite Council). Good information on parasites in dogs and cats.
- Microchipping- PetLink
- PickyOrSick.com- Is your cat a picky eater or sick?
Professional Website Links
- ACVIM - links to common diseases and symptoms.
- AAHA - preventative pet care information.
- AVMA - preventative pet care information.
- AAFP - feline health care.
- AAV - avian information.
- AEMV - exotic mammal information.
- ARAV - reptile and amphibian information.
- ASGV- sugar glider information.
- Washington State University/VCPL- information on Multidrug Sensitivity in Herding Breeds: MDR1Gene Mutation