The Animal Hospital of Warwick provides a full range of medical services to our canine patients, including:-
- Physical examination
- Behavior management consultation
- Digital x-ray
- Diagnostic bloodwork and other laboratory services
- In-house testing for Heartworm disease, Lyme disease, Anaplasmosis, & Ehrlichiosis
- Microchipping - we carry Datamars microchips
- Vaccinations according to your pet's individual needs, including 3-year vaccines
- Completion of Lifetime License paperwork, either in association with the microchip inserted here, or after scanning any microchip inserted by a pet's prior veterinarian, breeder or rescue. The scanner can detect and read any ISO compliant chip.
- Instruction in proper care, nutrition, and training
- Flea, tick, heartworm, and gastrointestinal parasite (worm) prevention
- Prescription diets
- Medication as needed for illness
- Hospitalization and supportive care
- Endoscopy; please call for details.
- USDA paperwork
Please feel free to contact us at 215-343-5300 with any questions you may have concerning your canine friend and our services.