- About Us
- Helpful Forms
- Helpful Information
- Contact Us
- COVID-19 Update
Starting on August 4, 2021 we will be allowing
clients to come back into the hospital with their pets!
If you prefer Curbside Service, we can continue to accommodate you with that option.
With these changes the following will be our protocol…
• Masks are required inside the hospital
• Only one person will be allowed to come into the hospital with their animal
• When you arrive you will call in (215-343-5300) from the parking lot
• You will wait in your vehicle until a technician escorts you into the hospital
• After your pets examination you will be escorted to a seat in the waiting area
• The receptionist will get your payment. We will only be accepting credit cards, checks or cash. No change can be given so a credit will be on your account for any cash overpayment
• After getting your receipt you will be asked to leave the building so the next patient can come in
Curbside will continue for the following:
• Technician appointments
• Surgical and Non-surgical drop-offs
• Prescription and food pick ups
• Sample drop offs ( fecals, urinalysis)
• Anyone who chooses not to come into the hospital
In our ongoing effort to make your pet's health care as convenient and easy as possible, you can now request a refill for your pet's prescription by submitting the following form. Please be sure to fill in all the requested information. The prescription refill must be approved by a doctor.
We will notify you via phone when your pet's prescription is approved and ready to be picked up. Please allow 24 hours for all refills.