- About Us
- Helpful Forms
- Helpful Information
- Contact Us
- COVID-19 Update
Starting on August 4, 2021 we will be allowing
clients to come back into the hospital with their pets!
If you prefer Curbside Service, we can continue to accommodate you with that option.
With these changes the following will be our protocol…
• Masks are required inside the hospital
• Only one person will be allowed to come into the hospital with their animal
• When you arrive you will call in (215-343-5300) from the parking lot
• You will wait in your vehicle until a technician escorts you into the hospital
• After your pets examination you will be escorted to a seat in the waiting area
• The receptionist will get your payment. We will only be accepting credit cards, checks or cash. No change can be given so a credit will be on your account for any cash overpayment
• After getting your receipt you will be asked to leave the building so the next patient can come in
Curbside will continue for the following:
• Technician appointments
• Surgical and Non-surgical drop-offs
• Prescription and food pick ups
• Sample drop offs ( fecals, urinalysis)
• Anyone who chooses not to come into the hospital
Our top priority right now is the safety of our client and staff. In order to continue offering our services and to keep within the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines regarding the transmission of COVID-19, we are making the following changes to our client protocol today and lasting for as long as the recommendations are in place.
If you are feeling sick, or exhibiting any signs of the COVID-19, for the safety of our staff and community, we ask that you not visit the clinic. Please send your pet with a friend or relative (with whom you have not had close physical contact).
**NOTE – TEMPORARY Office hours (Beginning April 1st)
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday (8am – 6pm), Wednesday (8am - 5pm), Saturday (9am-1pm), Sunday (Closed)
We are doing at our hospital;
Temporary client protocol:
1- In order to protect the safety of our team, our doctors and other clients, we request that all clients that are showing signs of illness that can be associated with COVID -19 remain at home and not bring their pet to AHOW office.
2- We are asking pet owners not to enter the building, in order to minimize contact distances between our pet owners and our staff in our building that can have small spaces including exam rooms and diagnostic procedure rooms we are asking that pet owners not enter the building.
3 – When you arrive for your appointment, please call us (215-343-5300) to check-in from their cars in our parking lot. We would then call you on your cell phone when your room opens up, thus bypassing the waiting room.
5 – We ask that you remain on site in your vehicle during your pet’s appointment so that you are immediately available should we have any questions and in order to return your pet to you as quickly as possible to reduce their stress.
6 – Once your pet has been fully evaluated, the doctor will contact you via phone to go over their findings, recommendations and answer any questions you may have. Your call will then be transferred to a client service representative that will collect payment via credit card over the phone. We ask our clients to please use credit cards vs other payment types (cash or check)
8 – All prescriptions will be faxed to the pharmacy of your choice and medications dispensed in-house will be brought out to you with your pet when the evaluation is complete.
We are in a difficult time and we ask, for the safety of everyone, for your patience and understanding at this time.
If pet owners refuse to follow these new protocols – you will be asked to reschedule for when the guidelines are no longer in place.
Animal Hospital of Warwick